The IVCA is the representative body for venture capital and private equity firms on the island of Ireland. Our full members are venture capital and private equity firms that provide equity funding to growing unquoted companies. Associate members of the IVCA include firms that provide advisory services including corporate finance houses, commercial and intellectual property law firms, accountants and other advisers experienced in the venture capital field.
Irish Venture Capital Association Objectives –
- Represent the interests of the industry to regulators and standard setters;
- Develop and promote professional standards;
- Provide industry research;
- Professional development and forums;
- Facilitate interaction between the members and key industry participants including institutional investors, entrepreneurs, policy makers and academics.