Benefits of Membership
The Irish Venture Capital Association (IVCA) is the representative organisation for venture capital firms in Ireland and offers a range of services to its members and benefits of membership.
- We represent the interests of the industry to regulators and standard setters;
- We are the voice of the industry in expert groups, advisory committees and other consultative bodies, which are involved in advising Government Departments, the European Commission
- We make formal Submissions on technical Issues and consultations.
- We compile and publish industry data and research;
- We develop communities of practice for industry members;
- We organise and host networking and social events;
- We facilitate interaction between the members and key industry participants including institutional investors, entrepreneurs, policy makers and academics.
- We have an active programme of stakeholder engagement to promote the value of the industry to the irish economy.
Please get in touch if you would like to hear more about our activities on your behalf.